Market Update – by Linh C. Nguyen
- Due to the upcoming festivities, giant retailers had strong sales in the U.S this week.
- The Housing Market in the U.S fell 11% last month, reaching its lowest level since March.
- Due to recent terrorist attacks from ISIS, all European Stock Markets opened low on Monday. However, at closing, the market flatted out before slightly increasing..
Porter’s Six Forces and Tesla – by Hunter Rendleman:
- Porter’s Six Forces Model is a strategic business tool that helps businesses evaluate the competitiveness and attractiveness of a market.
- We divided into six groups and each group focused on one force, discussed and presented Tesla’s current condition.
- The portfolio team did not think Tesla was a bad stock, but it’s stock would not grow quickly so they decided not to buy it now.