- The benchmark U.S oil price jumped 5.2% to its largest one- day gain in nearly two months
- Lower than expected economic data such as private employment and manufacturing data, caused stocks to fall
- Greece failed on Tuesday to reach an initial deal on reforms with its lenders, a precondition for financial.
- Chinese officials indicated that there is room to ease monetary policy to help boost economic growth
Go Daddy IPO:
- Internet domain registrar and web hosting company
- IPO priced at 20 per share and opened today at 26.15, 1 41% increase
- IPO raised about $ 440 million
- Revenue rose 52% in last 3 years.
- Google announced that it will release its first version of Smartbox soon, a home- friendly, high-tech mailing box system
Skyworks Solutions Inc.
- Industry- Leading Technology
- Customer Relations
- Delivering Operational Excellence
- Erosion of average selling prices of established products is typical of the semiconductor industry
- The competitive environment in the semiconductor industry
- The availability of raw materials from suppliers
- Environmental Regulations
- Demand for products generally occurs in first fiscal quarter ending in December and he lowest demand for handset products generally occurs in our second fiscal quarter ending in March
- Apple is 30% of their business so apple has a significant influence on its business
Research & Development
- Invested 226.3 million, 212.5 million and 168. Million in research and development activities during the fiscal year ended 2013,2014 and 2015
An interesting Shark tank episode that we watched: