The following information was compiled by Yufan Wang, Portfolio Manager of Owl Investment Group. Hopefully it will give you girls/guys some idea on how the stock market will move.
- Sysco released earning today, missing analysts’ estimates. Share tumbled 6.2%;
- Governors Chop Spending;
- AOL to Acquire Huffington Post for $315 million;
- Nokia, under new CEO, prepares to freshen its executive ranks;
- Bonds Flash an Inflation Alert;
- China begins to stockpile Rare-Earth Metals;
- No Rush to Hire Even as Profits Soar;
A heads-up for Mawrtyrs: There will be an interesting Career Lab Series hosted by Forte Foundation.
Feb 24th, 2011
Tired of the old “bored” room and old-school business? Join Forté’s 2011 Career Lab to explore how business knowledge can enhance your academic background, professional ambitions, and social or service interests, and can help you segue into an exciting and opportunity-rich career. Accomplished women from Forté Foundation sponsor companies and schools will reveal the new world of business and help you envision your role in it.
Who Should Attend? All undergraduate women who dream of a fun and successful business careers, regardless of major. Liberal Arts, Engineering, all majors welcome. Cost? Free
Register today @ www.fortefoundation.org/careerlab