- Euro zone GDP grew 0.3% in the 4th quarter， above the 0.2% growth expected by economists.
- The European Commission, the ECB and the IMF approved Greece’s 4 month bailout extension after the country submitted a list of reforms that were in line with expectations
- U.S stocks soar to new high; Dow was at record
- Demand for crude oil is growing. Saudi Arabia’s top oil official said, amid new data shows that the world is getting hungry again for petroleum products.
- Share of Nordstrom rose nearly 5% in the quarter, total sales increased 9% to 3.9 billion
- Macy’s ended 2014 with less than 1% revenue growth.
- Target posted its best sales growth in nearly three years which is a sign that shoppers are responding to changes under new Chief Executive.
- Research the employer: the position you are applying for; know the corporation culture
- Focus answers on the characteristics required by the employer
- Use powerful words to describe your competency in those characteristic
- Be concise- make a point, make it clear, and use precise wording.
- Setup: describe the situation, facts and information.
- Task: what was needed to be done?
- Action: describe your action.
- Results: what is the result?
- Similar format: PARADE: Problem; Anticipated consequence; Role; Action; Decision Making Rationale; End Result
Sample Interview Questions:
- What is the toughest group that you have had to get cooperate with?
- Give me an example of a situation in which you made your mind too rapidly.
- How do you determine what constitutes a top priority in scheduling your time?
- Describe your most difficult school course or work project.
- How do you deal with conflict.