OIG’s Executive Board invites you to run for an elected position.
Nominations are open from March 28th – April 10th, 2013, 5:00PM.
Please tell us more about why you are running by filling out the form below.
– You must be at Bryn Mawr for the entire upcoming academic year.
– You must complete the Google OIG E-Board candidate form below.
– You can run for multiple positions, and should be an active member. Past OIG members who were aboard this year are eligible to run.
– All candidates are asked to be present on voting day (April 11th, 2013, 9:00PM, Taylor G) and give a one min speech about why she is running. This can be something prepared (written if you want) in advance.
– All positions are open to rising freshmen, sophomores, and juniors.
– Holding multiple officers for one position is not encouraged.
– Factors taken into account for electing individuals includes, if the person has run for previous positions in the past (demonstrates interest), whether the person is an active member of the club, previous board or leadership experience, and general accountability & reliability.